I finally finished my wall hangings!
I’ve written about the largest one before, the one that doesn’t use any of the silk, but I hadn’t ever hemmed it. So now it’s hemmed:
Then I put together the last two silk ones. You’ll recall in my previous post that I’d done a pink one and a green one. This time I did a blue one and a blue and red one. This will be short and sweet since putting them together is pretty straight forward and I already explained it in my last two posts.
I used the same silk print for both – it has blues and reds in it. I used five blue prints for the all-blue one.
I used two blue prints, a red print, and a blue and red print for the last wall hanging.
Like the other silk ones, I didn’t do any quilting; I simply hemmed them. I still haven’t hung them up, but at least they’re finally done!