As I mentioned in my last post, my quilt guild is collecting doll quilts for Childhelp, a charity that gives dolls and teddy bears to children who’ve been abused. Here’s the link: http://www.emergencydolldispatch.org/donate.html.
I made two more doll quilt tops using additional leftover strips from P and J’s quilt.
As you may remember, to make the pinwheels for their quilt I sewed together strips of blue and green prints. I ended up with extras.
I cut the strips into squares, and arranged the blocks in a three by four layout. Once again, I was a couple of blocks short of enough to make two full quilt tops, so I cut extra squares from the same blue and white print I used in the other quilt tops.
Here are the finished quilt tops:
The tops are approximately 16.5″ wide by 22″ long. As I mentioned last time, I didn’t assemble the quilts or do any quilting.
Next time: another doll quilt!