I finally got a little bit of sewing time this past weekend! I’m working on the June deadline I missed, but in the meantime I took apart some old clothes to stuff into a dog pillow.
I ripped apart an old bra and then I dismantled one of Z’s old shirts. I’m glad he didn’t witness the carnage. His shirt was stained beyond use and he had willingly submitted it for dog pillow stuffing, but he still might have been sad to see such a high-quality shirt torn to shreds. (It really was high-quality! Some of the people in my guild raved about sewing with the donated shirting fabric we’d had, which I didn’t like, but Z’s shirt really felt lovely to the touch.)
Here’s the remainder, the detritus that I didn’t use for stuffing: seams and buttons and the like.
Tune in tomorrow to see more progress on the hexagon tree piece I’m working on.